Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm baack!

I'm finally back in blog world! It's been a whirlwind with wedding planning and the wedding itself. I will have to upload projects I have made here and there but for now this is The Pink Stamper's entry to My Pinkalicious Blog Hop. The challenge is my style. Create a Critter is my favorite cartridge, definitely my go-to. I love using my I-Rock and I just had to try my new toy, Sew Easy because I love to sew and this combines my two loves, paper and sewing :)


Ingredients:
Create A Critter
Sew Easy
The Pink Stamper Simply Sweet Occasions
I-Rock
Cuttlebug

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I like the stitched hearts you added at the bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card all the way through! I love the hearts and I love the seahorse! Don't you just love Create A Critter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is *sew* cute! I love the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

>