I received my second blogger award almost a month ago (I am still catching up since Thanksgiving when my parents were in town. You really miss a lot in blogworld in just a weeks time!)
Thank you so much to Madison from funkycards for awarding me with this awesome award! I've been following her for awhile now and she always has such great work.
BTW, does anyone know how to get emailed about when people comment on a post? That's my problem, I never know till after the fact and that's why it took me nearly a month to figure out I had an award waiting for me :/
So here are the requirements:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
8 things about me:
1. I was born and raised in Hawaii.
2. I have 4 dogs, yes 4.
3. I teach 2 year olds (most challenging job ever)
4. I miss dancing hula.
5. My replacement cricut is defected. PC is on the naughty list for sure.
6. This is my second Christmas away from home. At least I have my sister with me.
7. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 7.5 years.
8. All I want for Christmas is Lasik eye surgery.
Now to pay it forward, here are some awesome blogs to check out:
Margie from Bella Bug Creations
Carol from Carol's Sweet Creations!
Tara from Each Moment, Only Once
Michelle from Holy Cricut!
Josy from Josy's Craft Corner
Kristin from Lilsweetpea's Place
Gale from The Happy Stamper :)