Monday, September 13, 2010

forty six: nuts!

Finally uploaded this card. Actually I took photos of it earlier but you could see flaws. I don't know if it's just my cricut but lately it hasn't been cutting up to par. But actually, I'm wondering if its my Create A Critter cartridge because that's when I first noticed it's sloppyness..It never cuts the nose out perfectly. I'll have to inquire about that with ProvoCraft..

Anyway, here is my squirrel card. I would spend, as I'm sure many of us have, hours perfecting my penmanship in highschool. And it was pretty good. Since I have been a nanny for 2 years and now am semi unemployed (don't even get me started on that one), my handwriting has gone down hill and it is driving me nuts! I've been thinking of writing a journal lately just to improve it everyday but I'm sure that won't happen. At least since I have been blogging recently, my typing has improved since last year..I need to get back into the real world that makes me use my skills so I don't lose them again!



INGREDIENTS:
DCWV paper
Create a Critter cartridge
glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

>